These cookies collect information about how visitors use a website, for example, what are the most visited pages, if you are receiving error messages from web pages. These cookies do not collect information that identifies a visitor.
All information collected through cookies is aggregated and therefore anonymous. They are only used to improve a website operation. By using our site, you agree that these cookies can be installed on your device.
These cookies allow the website to remember the choices you (such as name, language or region of origin), and provide personalized advanced features.
These cookies can also be used to remember changes made to text size, fonts and other parts of web pages that you can customize. They can also be used to provide services you have asked for such as watching a video or commenting on a blog. The information gathered from these types of cookies can be made anonymous and cannot track your browsing activity on other websites.
By using our site, you agree that these cookies can be installed on your device. How to manage cookies on your PC If you want to allow cookies from our site, please follow the steps below.
1. Click on “Tools” at the top of the browser window and select Options
2. Click on the tab ‘Under the Hood’, find the ‘Privacy’, and select the “Content Settings” button
3. Now select ‘Allow local data to be set’
Microsoft Internet Explorer 6.0, 7.0, 8.0, 9.0, 10.0
1. Click on “Tools” at the top of the browser window and select ‘Internet Options’ and click on the tab ‘Privacy’
2. To enable cookies in your browser, make sure that the privacy level is set to Medium or below,
1. Click on “Tools” at the top of the browser window and select “Options”
2. Then select the Privacy icon
1. Click the cog at the top of the browser window and select the “Preferences” option
2. Click on ‘Protection’, select the option that says ‘third-party block and advertising cookies’
3. Click ‘Save’
How to manage cookies on Mac
If you want to allow cookies from our site, please follow the steps below:
Microsoft Internet Explorer 5.0 on OSX
1. Click on ‘Explorer’ at the top of the browser window and select the “Preferences” option
2. Scroll down until you see “Cookies” in the Receiving Files section 3. Select the option ‘Do not ask’
Safari on OSX
1. Click ‘Safari’ at the top of the browser window and select the “Preferences” option
2. Click on ‘Security’ and then ‘Accept cookies’
3. Select “Only from the site”
Mozilla and Netscape on OSX
1. Click on ‘Mozilla’ or ‘Netscape’ at the top of the browser window and select the “Preferences” option
2. Scroll down until you see cookies under ‘Privacy and Security’
3. Select ‘Enable cookies for the originating web site’
1. Click on ‘Menu’ at the top of the browser window and select “Settings”
2. Then select “Preferences”, select the ‘Advanced tab’
3. Then select the option “Accept cookies”